function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
charlescfrycharlescfry 

Contacts One Way from SFDC to Mac?

I do not want all of my Mac Address Book names put up in to my SFDC addresses... I only want the contacts and accounts in SFDC to be copied down (and maintained in) my Address Book.

Is there a way to configure SF3 or some other tool so that I can keep my SFDC data apart from my personal data? It seems crazy to have my dentist listed in my SFDC records!

Thanks - 

charles

SuperfellSuperfell

There's an experimental version of SF3 that supports one-way sync. sfCubed_v0.64b.zip

charlescfrycharlescfry

You write good code, and I appreciate it. But just how "experimental" is this? :smileytongue:

I have taken hours and hours to clean up my SFDC and Address Book contacts, and don't want to create another mess!

Thanks.

SuperfellSuperfell

If you're not comfortable with the backup and restore procedure for your data, then i wouldn't use any software that has write access to your data.

hd sdhd sd
As I recognize it, Assignment Rules should no longer be jogging here. I understand there are adjustments I may want to make to the Assignment Rules to prevent the reassignment but I would pick for everything to paintings as meant instead of use a work-around. I actually have an open case with Salesforce but due to the fact we're not a Premier Service member they haven't given a good deal assist (https://www.dentalblush.com/service/dental-implants/).