function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jcnacjcnac 

css change on use of action function and rerender

I encountered a case where some of our VF pages suddenly uses a different color than the ones we setup in Customer Portal settings. This only happened last tuesday.

After further investigation, it seems that a certain setting in extension.css is overriding the setting in portal.css

I created a simple VF page and found out that I can consistenly replicate it when I use an action function then rerender a pageBlock

Do you have an idea what happened and what is the best solution for this. thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
jcnacjcnac
according to our suport, the fix is already available. we perform some tests in our sandbox and verified that the issue is fixed.

All Answers

jonathanrico.jonathanrico.

I'm having the same issue.

No reply from Salesforce :(

jcnacjcnac
We already raised this issue in our support. They treated it as a bug and currently in their R&D now. Unfortunately, they gave no estimate in fixing. I will update this thread if there are developments.

Thanks!

Please keep us posted.

jcnacjcnac

Hi,

I got info from SalesForce Support team and estimated the fix on Feb 2, 2010. on Spring '10 Sandboxes. And there are no plans for now to apply it in Winter '10. This is just an estimate and can change at any moment.

FYI.

Will post again for updates.
Thanks for the update!
jcnacjcnac

According to our SalesForce Support Rep, 

The fix is not yet available, and the estimate of SalesForce support changed.

the new estimate right now Feb 11.

jcnacjcnac
According to our SalesForce Support Rep, the fix is not yet available, and there are no estimated date for the fix for now. Will keep you posted.
jcnacjcnac
according to our suport, the fix is already available. we perform some tests in our sandbox and verified that the issue is fixed.
This was selected as the best answer