function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pwfpwf 

Trapdoor loaded only one ID

Downloaded and launched Trapdoor. File menu showed only one of over a dozen Salesforce logins in my Keychain.That login worked perfectly.

I was able to add another ID directly in Trapdoor, but it required I include a new security token.

Any suggestions for how to get Trapdoor to automatically load the rest of the IDs?

Mac OS 10.7.4

Keychain Access 5.4

Safari 5.1.7

Trapdoor 1.8

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SuperfellSuperfell

I'd guess the ones that don't appear are for login.salesforce.com which trapdoor doesn't know about.

All Answers

SuperfellSuperfell

I'd guess the ones that don't appear are for login.salesforce.com which trapdoor doesn't know about.

This was selected as the best answer
4Spires4Spires

The one that did appear is for login.salesforce.com.  It is my publishing org.  It is not first, alphabetically, in the Keychain list. It might be the last one I logged into with Safari. 

pwfpwf

Tried this on another Mac, same OS version, fresh install of Trapdoor. None of the 40+ Salesforce logins in my Keychain appeared in the Login menu. They are all identified in Keychain as being at login.salesforce.com, instead of www.  So, I changed one of them to www, relaunched Trapdoor and that ID showed up in the Login menu. It doesn't work, however, until I add the security token.  Anyhow... progress.  Thanks very much. This will be immensely helpful in our multi-user testing.