function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
simhasimha 

not able to get image and javascript from Static Resource.

Hi,

Im developing a visualforce page where  i have zipped the images and scripts in "Application Form.Zip" file and uploaded it in static resources with "Application" as its name .

Then  in my visual force page  i tried to call the java script and image using {!URLFOR($Resource.---,'......')}

but i cant able to access either JAva script or the images From the Static Resource

here is the part of the Code(not able to access)

<apex:image value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Application,'Application Form/Images/Application/Activites Page.jpg')}"/>

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Application,'/Application Form/scripts/PopBox.js')}"/>   

If iupload the each file separetly instead of doing Zip i can able to acess the files like (i can access this)

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.popboximage}"/>  

<apex:image value="{!$Resource.crsedtls}" />

IF any body knows how to do it can u please help me....

thanks.

Regards,

simha.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
simhasimha

Thanks alot

I got it , i have removed all the spaces for the files and folders in the zip file  . i.einstead of Application Form i gave ApplicationForm and its working

All Answers

Edwin VijayEdwin Vijay

You will have to say StaticResourceName/folderpath

http://salesforceexperts.blogspot.com/2009/07/zip-file-as-static-resource.html

Hope this helps...

simhasimha

Thanks alot

I got it , i have removed all the spaces for the files and folders in the zip file  . i.einstead of Application Form i gave ApplicationForm and its working

This was selected as the best answer