function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AditiAditi 

Visualforce page disappears in Dashboard refresh

I have this visualforce page added as a component in a Dashboard.The page just has a simple text in it.

But everytime I hit the refresh button on the browser, this page component disappears, although all other components on the same Dashboard(like charts,table etc) are visible after the refresh. I need to fix this urgently, any help would be great.

Thanks. 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
visualforce_devvisualforce_dev
Even i am facing the same issue, if u find any fix ,pls let me know

All Answers

visualforce_devvisualforce_dev
Even i am facing the same issue, if u find any fix ,pls let me know
This was selected as the best answer
AMSAMS
I am experiencing the same issue --- Visualforce component shows up when the dashboard is first loaded, but after clicking "Refresh" to update the data, the VF component disappears.
SSomaSSoma
We also have the same issue. Did any one figured out a solution?
AditiAditi
I could resolve this issue by a workaround, basically what i did was instead of adding visualforce page as component, I created a custom S-control with the same html code as in the visualforce page and added that one to the dashboard.This resolved the refresh issue.
kwilczekkwilczek

I have the same problem and wanted to solve it with Aditi's workaround (S-Control) but I cannot add S-Control to my organization because from March 2010 they are not supported :/

Are there any other solutions to refresh problem?

mikeHdymikeHdy

I am also experiencing this issue, which appears to be a bug, is salesforce aware of/investigating this issue?

CarolynGCarolynG

Is there still no fix? I am having this issue as well. This bug basically makes VF pages on dashboards useless.

KlivingstonKlivingston

Could you explain your fix in a bit more detail? 

I am having problems with this and really need a solution.