function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin LanguedocKevin Languedoc 

Workflow Rules

I need to setup a worflow rule based on a checkbox. When a certain checkbox is selected, the workflow rule should trigger an outbound  message. I am not sure how to configure this in the worflow rule section ( fieldname equals ?? )  
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
EnthEnth
true

All Answers

EnthEnth
true
This was selected as the best answer
Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

Firstly, you would have to set the evaluation rule. Then you would have to specify the rule criteria ie. Checbox[Field name] equals True. After defining in the rule criteria, you can set your outbound message.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

Hi Enth,

Thanks for the information, it worked. I already had set the correct value. The reason it wasn't working was that I chose the wrong filter criteria.

Hi Pradeep_Navatar,

Thanks for responding and for the information. I had set the value correctly, the reason the workflow wasn't working was bcuz I didn't choose the proper filter criteria.

Mathewz007Mathewz007

I need to set upa  workflow rule that will enable me t o pull the Email update ( workflow) on as a related list within the Account/opportunity record it has been sent to.