function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CloudConversionCloudConversion 

Random Insufficient Privileges Error in Embedded VisualForce Page

Some of our clients are experiencing random "Insufficient Privileges" errors on our managed Visualforce page that's embedded inside the Case object.  It appears to be happening on both IE, Safari and Firefox, but goes away after some time or if they switch browsers...

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Jon

kshannonkshannon

I had this issue before, make sure all classes and pages are allowed access to that role / user...

If that is checked and they do have permission, then it has to be the field permissions.

There may be fields that the visualforce page is using that the speicifc user or role does not allow.

AxxxVAxxxV

Has anyone find a resolution to this? I am observing the same intermittent behavior. The same user is able to view the embedded visualforce page, but occasionally they get a Insufficient Provilleges Error. I know that this is not because of CRUD or FLS because the same user is able to view the embedded page on the same Case record.

Seems like this may have to do with a session expiration because it seems to occur after a period of inactivity. After the user closes the browser and re-logins the embedded page renders correctly again.

Any ideas?