function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lopezclopezc 

how to see the datePicker in my page?

Hi, 

I dont see the datepicker in the page, Am I missing something? javascript? Css?

My Component:

<apex:component controller="HRFormController">
<apex:panelGrid columns="2" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

<apex:outputLabel value="FirstName:" for="firstname"/>	
<apex:inputText id="firstname" value="{!ControllerCase.HEAT_Firstaname__c}" styleclass="text"/>

<apex:outputLabel value="Surname:" for="surname"/>	
<apex:inputText id="surname" value="{!ControllerCase.HEAT_Surname__c}" styleclass="text"/>

<apex:outputLabel value="Start Date" for="joinerStartDate"/> <apex:inputField id="joinerStartDate" value="{!ControllerCase.HEAT_Start_Date__c}"/> 
<apex:outputLabel value="Start Date" for="joinerStartDate"/>
<apex:inputField id="joinerStartDate" value="{!ControllerCase.HEAT_Start_Date__c}"/> 

</apex:panelGrid>
</apex:component>

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

Are you using standard salesforce headers in the page?  Is the input field you are expecting the date picker on a date/date time field?

ocortinasocortinas
lopezclopezc

{!ControllerCase.HEAT_Start_Date__c} is a Date field, does it have to be time too?

what do you mean with standard headers in the page? here is the head section:

<head>
<title>Request Form</title>
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'css/main.css')}"/>
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'css/form.css')}"/>
<apex:includeScript id="prototype" value="{!$Resource.prototype}"/>
<apex:includeScript id="rfc" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/RequestFormController.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript id="emh" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/RequestFormView.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript id="vjs" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/Validator.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript id="acjs" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/AttachmentController.js')}"/>
<script type="text/javascript">
var controller = new RequestFormController();
</script>
</head>

<head>
<title>Request Form</title>
 <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'css/main.css')}"/>
 <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'css/form.css')}"/>
<apex:includeScript id="prototype" value="{!$Resource.prototype}"/>
 <apex:includeScript id="rfc" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/RequestFormController.js')}"/>
 <apex:includeScript id="emh" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/RequestFormView.js')}"/>
 <apex:includeScript id="vjs" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/Validator.js')}"/>
 <apex:includeScript id="acjs" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.requestFormResources, 'js/AttachmentController.js')}"/>
<script type="text/javascript"> var controller = new RequestFormController();</script>
</head>

lopezclopezc

the link you passed me said:

you simple place a call like: <c:jQueryPickDate pickDateLabel="Pick Date:" pickDateField="selectDate" value="{!selectedDate}" />

But it doesn't work because the component "jQueryPickDate" doesn't exist.