function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
krishnagkrishnag 

accessing report data in visualforce controller

hi,

I have a requirement here where i need to access the salesforce reports data and put them in field of visualforce page.

Like i am generating a metrics data table where it displays number of accounts created this year,number of contacts created this year and so on. The thing here is i can use the queries but the problem comes up with governor limits query row limitation 10000 records. controller is limited to fetch only 10000 records in the whole context.

So i want to get the already fetched data in the reports and just display them in the table as fields.

Any ideas on this Its real urgent please help me.

LoserKidLoserKid

i know this was real urgent so maybe you found a solution. I have the same request, however from what i can tell the only way to do this is through a query and then creating methods that prefrom silimar functions to the report formula. the only problem with this is that you completely lose all dynamics.  

kkr.devkkr.dev

Hi Guys,

I have a similar requirement of displaying report data in visualforce page.Where you able to solve this?

Thanks

pmitchellpmitchell

Bumping this as I'd also like to be able to display the results (and not just metadata) for a report; it seems to be a common request.