function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JJE_OLDJJE_OLD 

VF Error : nested exception is: common.exception.ApiQueryException: solution.__solution_quality__c

Hi,

I get the following error when trying to use a VF template since the winter 11:

(SELECT id, solution.solutionnote, solution.__procedure_information__c
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:55
No such column '__procedure_information__c' on entity 'Solution'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The same when previewing the template :
Error occurred trying to load the template for preview:
solution.solutionnote, solution.solutionnumber, solution.__solution_quality__c,
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:80
No such column '__solution_quality__c' on entity 'Solution'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. Please try editing your markup to correct the problem.

And when trying to save:
Error: ; nested exception is: common.exception.ApiQueryException: solution.solutionnote, solution.solutionnumber, solution.__solution_quality__c, ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:80 No such column '__solution_quality__c' on entity 'Solution'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

My field name is solution_quality__c without __ at the beginning
and my vf code is:
<apex:repeat var="Sols" value="{!RelatedTo.CaseSolutions}">
<table cols="2" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2">
<tr><td width="20%" valign="top" bgcolor="#EEEEEE">Solution Quality:</td><td width="80%"><apex:outputText value="{!Sols.Solution.Solution_Quality__c}"/></td></tr>
<tr><td width="20%" valign="top" bgcolor="#EEEEEE">Additional Information:</td><td width="80%"><!--apex:outputText value="{!Sols.Solution.Procedure_information__c}" escape="false"/--></td></tr>
</table>
</apex:repeat>

what's wrong with this?

AvromAvrom

We're working to address this issue and will have a fix out as soon as we can.

AvromAvrom

This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

Partner Dev OrgPartner Dev Org

Hi Avrom,
I am also getting the same exception

; nested exception is: common.exception.ApiException:
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified.

can you please tell me how did you resolved the issue.

Shruthi Ramesh 23Shruthi Ramesh 23
i am facing this error even now !! , any possible reason or solution for this ?
Hidayath ShaikHidayath Shaik
Hi Shruthi,

Even I faced the same exception on May 6 2020. I believe this is issue from the salesforce end. Do you have any idea of the knowledge article or known issue for this exception.

Regards,
Hidayath Shaik
Shruthi Ramesh 23Shruthi Ramesh 23
i guess some upgration of the installed packges was going on from the salesforce end  , so we faced that Error , i no more get that error now . Request to verify again now.
Hidayath ShaikHidayath Shaik
Hi Shruthi,

Yes, we are not facing exception today. Thanks for the response.
Partner Dev OrgPartner Dev Org

Hi Shruthi,

yes, it is because of some upgration of the installed packges was going on from the salesforce end. I uninstalled one package in my org, Now i am not getting that exception.
Thanks a lot for your reply.