function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kiranmutturukiranmutturu 

Dashboad in a Vf page

Is there any possiblity to place a dashboard in to a vf page? if yes just post me the idea to implement.

Thank you..

Regards,

kiran

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

You should be able to pull a dashboard through into an iframe on the VF page you just need to figure out the id of the dashboard and generate a relative URL to it.  You can access dashboards via SOQL so if you know the name you can get at the id.

TechiesTechies

@bob

I did with iframe but the problem is i am unable to remove the header section in the iframe. Any work Around

Regards,

Kiran

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

None that I'm aware of unfortunately.  Dashboards are served from a different server to your visualforce page, so the browser disallows any tinkering with the iframe.

sfdc.dev.ax856sfdc.dev.ax856

Hi Kiran,

Are you able to implement dashboard in vf page.If yes can you please let me know the steps to create dashboard in vf page.

Thanks.

sai.sfsai.sf

Hi Bob,

I am not able to pull dashboard onto vf page through iframe.could you please provide me a sample code.

Thanks

Rajat MahajanRajat Mahajan

Hi Guys,

Using iFrame also for displaying Dashboards keeps the header (sfdc logo and tabs) can these be removed and only the reports be shown ?

Regards

Rajat.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

No way that I'm aware of I'm afraid.