function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mjohnson-TICmjohnson-TIC 

Date Picker Rendering in PDF Bug

I have a visualforce page I am rendering as a PDF and for some reason all of a sudden a datepicker is shown below of the content of the page as displayed below. I have had this bug occur before in visualforce pages not rendered as a pdf with showhead="false" but had a workaround using <style type="text/css">.datePicker{display:none;}</style>. Anyone else have this problem or have any workarounds?

inputsalesforceJanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember2010201120122013201420152016SunMonTueWedThuFriSatToday

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
kiranmutturukiranmutturu

try this

to remove those datefields you have to use standardStylesheets = false in the apex:page component.....

All Answers

mjohnson-TICmjohnson-TIC

Just to be a little more clear, here is my code and this is how the page is rendering

<apex:page controller="EmailMergeController" renderAs="PDF">
<apex:form >
PAGE CONTENT
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Platy ITPlaty IT

I had this same problem, it's the form that's causing it.  Since you can't submit a form in a PDF, you should be able to get rid of it.  If you're dynamically rendering that page as a PDF using a boolean variable and need that form for input when it's not in PDF mode (which was my dilemna), then put only what's needed for input into the form and set the form to only render when the page isn't rendered as a PDF.

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

try this

to remove those datefields you have to use standardStylesheets = false in the apex:page component.....

This was selected as the best answer
goabhigogoabhigo

Try this:

<apex:page controller="EmailMergeController" renderAs="PDF" standardStylesheets="false">
<apex:form >
PAGE CONTENT
</apex:form> 
</apex:page>