function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
oracleguruoracleguru 

Visualforce page in standard page layout

Hi,

I have one requirement.

I have embeded a VF page in standard Lead page layout .I have set the height of the page as 200 pixels.

The page is having a command button and when we click on the button a form will display in the VF page section.This functionality has been already implemented.The issue is that since the button height is only 30 pixel ,while loading the page is allocating 200 pixels for the VF page even though only a small button is displaying.

Is there any way to collapse this section while initially loading the page?

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Platy ITPlaty IT

The height of sections in the page layout is fixed so there's no way to have the size of that section change based on what's in it.  What I've done for similar requirements is have a link or button which opens that VF page as a standalone, with another link back to the standard page layout when it's open in full screen mode.

All Answers

Platy ITPlaty IT

The height of sections in the page layout is fixed so there's no way to have the size of that section change based on what's in it.  What I've done for similar requirements is have a link or button which opens that VF page as a standalone, with another link back to the standard page layout when it's open in full screen mode.

This was selected as the best answer
oracleguruoracleguru

Thanks