function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
arunatascarunatasc 

problem with multi-picklist visibility on Visual Force Page

We need to show a multi-picklist on visual force Page.   The lines to be visible had put as 10.  But it is showing only single line.

So, we increased the height of the input filed, then, the buttons (right arrow, left arrow) are being multiplied on the screen. 

Here im putting the image:

<apex:pageblocksection title="Prodcut Interest" id="new3">
             <apex:pageBlockSectionItem dataStyle="height:200px;">
               <apex:outputLabel for="Product_Interest" value="Product Interest" styleClass="labels" style="height:100px;"/>
               <apex:inputField value="{!cont.Product_Interest__c}" id="Product_Interest" style="height:80px;"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
        </apex:pageblocksection>

Multip picklist with height

Please let me know any solution.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

When you say "lines to be visible had put as 10" was that in the configuration of the field itself?

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I've just tried this on my dev org, and in the field configuration, if I set the # Visible Lines value to 10, I see 10 lines in the multi-select picklist on my VF page.  Is this how you are changing the number of lines you expect to see?

Does the page include header, sidebar and standard stylesheets?

arunatascarunatasc

Bob, even i also tried with my dev org. There it is working.  But in my project page it's not working!

This is the apex:page contains:

<apex:page standardController="Interaction__c"  title="Find Caller"  id="main_search_page" extensions="InteractionSearchExtension_v2" sidebar="false" showHeader="false" >

Swati TaunkSwati Taunk

How can i set the height of Multiselect picklist dynamically.....?