function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BridgetreeBridgetree 

lookup in pageBlocktable.

Hi... Hope everyone is doing well.

Well i was doing some inbound project and the UI wanted from client id really something worry.

There is a Custom Object in which i have the Product Look up relationship.

He wants a page block table in which he has two fields.

Product Name which is a lookup in this custom object. and other is the Product Code which is in Product standard object.

When the product name is selected, after its selection, it has to display its code.

I know this has to be done using Wrapper classes. Tried but not working. Can you give me some sort of lines to achieve it.

There are two fields as mentioned. I should be able to add row to the table. On adding again same procedure should work on.

Phaniraj N

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

When you say that your attempt is not working, what behaviour are you seeing?   I recall that autosubmitting forms based on a lookup being populated is a little tricky - I ended up having to use the onblur event when the user navigated out of the lookup field.

If you can post the snippets of code we may be able to help.

BridgetreeBridgetree

The current behaviour is something like this. 

the first value that is selected in the pageblocktable is filled to all rows of the table. 

very astonishing 

very disappointing!!!

:(

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

This usually means that there is a single controller property that is backing the input for every row.  Can you post your code?