function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kanukanu 

Urgent ---> how to fetch articles on the basis of categories using knowledge:article list

hello,

I am using Knowledge:articlelist for the searching of artciles in knwoledge base. i dnt want to search the artciles which is in a particlular category name

like category group(Article) --> category name(Tutorial)

-->Admin

---> bucket1

--->Test

--->bucket2

now i want to show artciles that are only in  test not in Admin

Can it be possible.????

francoisLfrancoisL

There is an attribute in articleList tag that allow you to retrieve article that are set to Test with up/down filter:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_compref_knowledge_articleList.htm

Attribute is categories.

vishalsvishals

Hello ,

Thanks for the reply. But i already try it earlier like categories ="Article:Tutorials"

In this Article is Category Group and Tutorial is category But ii want to access the categories of tutorials and theor buckets ..

can i use it like categories ="Tutorials:Test" 

Thanks,

Vishal

vishalsvishals

Hello

Thanks dear its done. but now the prob is i have 10 categories in which i want only 1 not to be searched .so can we put a not cleause or any other bolean ????

Thanks,
Vishal