function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BA_AdminBA_Admin 

Calling VF experts..help needed on sending email

Hello,

Am not sure if this is totally possible, but i need to send dashboard as an email or may be a way to print it out, I created 4 dashboards with visualforce components and i can't schedule it because they are visual force components and i have no idea how could be this done , all i need is to take a printout , i could use some tools to take printout like snagit but i implemented scrolling functionality in dashboard since i have more data , so i thought by emailing that could resolve this issue, any help is apprecitaed

IspitaIspita

Hi,

Probably try this.. In a VF component of your dashboard add a "Print" button .On the click of that button call the 

The JavaScript window.print() Function

Refer to the following link for more clarity:-

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/javascript/article.php/3471121/Print-a-Web-Page-Using-JavaScript.htm

Hope this helps....

BA_AdminBA_Admin

I guess you didn't get me, i created 4 components in dashboard using 4 visualforce pages so each component refers to each VF just like the below since my data is big i implemented scrolling functionality , either i need to print all the 4dashboards at once or i need a way to send it to email so i can print it from mail, hope you got it