function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SudeepSudeep 

Lead 'Convert' Consummation?

When the Leads Object is “Converted” to an account, Opportunity I need the following fields also moved to the Account& Opportunity Objects.

Fields:  Lead Source, Lead Source Date, Lead Source Sub,  Referrer.

I Want to Add 4 matching fields in Accounts& Opportunity object that exist in the Leads page “Lead Source, Lead Source Date, Lead Source Sub,  Referrer”

The four field’s data moved from the Leads Object when it is “Converted”  by clicking the Convert button. 

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SudeepSudeep

My Problem is solved...

I create new custom  fields for  Lead Source, Lead Source Date, Lead Source Sub,  Referrer in  Account sObject and change the "Map Lead Fields" settings for newly created fields(for e.g... Lead Source Date for "Account Lead Source Date") in Lead(setup->customize->Lead->Fields->Map Lead Fields).

For opportunity I create new custom  fields for  Lead Source, Lead Source Date, Lead Source Sub,  Referrer lookup with Accounts fields.

That's it Problem Solve................

All Answers

EIE50EIE50

I belive you can map your lead fields to contact, account and opportunity fields when you convert a lead.

I am not sure what is that you are looking for?

SudeepSudeep

My Problem is solved...

I create new custom  fields for  Lead Source, Lead Source Date, Lead Source Sub,  Referrer in  Account sObject and change the "Map Lead Fields" settings for newly created fields(for e.g... Lead Source Date for "Account Lead Source Date") in Lead(setup->customize->Lead->Fields->Map Lead Fields).

For opportunity I create new custom  fields for  Lead Source, Lead Source Date, Lead Source Sub,  Referrer lookup with Accounts fields.

That's it Problem Solve................

This was selected as the best answer