function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kiranmutturukiranmutturu 

Reg commandlink working nature

i developed a vf component for a dasboard . in that i am having a link .. when i clicked the link the url seems to be like this

https://cs6.salesforce.com/01ZN00000008ekOMAQ?inline=1   .. that inline=1 is the extra parameter causes me the problem.  I am directing to another dashboard page while clicking on the link...if i remove the inline=1 i am able to get my desire result.. so please help me out in this

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I've seen this solved in the past by replacing the commandlink with an outputlink - it seems to be a combination of returning a page reference from the controller and being inside a dashboard.

Can you generate the link directly on the page rather than via a controller method?

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

based on the click on the link in the vfcomponent I have to query the dashboard and navigate to the repective page..i.e

ist dashboard 

one vf component :  it contains links like first,second etc.. when i click on first i have to navigate to another dashbaord page i.e 

2nd dashbaord

one vf component :  it contains links like third,fourth etc.. when i click on third i have to navigate to another dashbaord page i.e 

like this i have a sequence of 28 screens

and the vf page is same for all the dashboards...to render exact block i need the dashboard name and id to navigate. Thats y I prepared a method in controller and calling on commandlink action...but the problem is stated above...

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

Can you set the link in the controller, render it out on the page and then use javascript to click on it?  Its a bit round the houses but should work.

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

i done like that only once the first is not working and it works for me.. but i can't understand why command link is not working.....any way work around is important..but i am just curious about platform nature