function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chris Federspiel - ic-2000.comChris Federspiel - ic-2000.com 

Visualforce Email Templates and Attachments

Is it possible to develop a Visualforce email template that can automatically include all attachments associated with a record? With or without a controller?
Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to develop a Visualforce email template that can automatically include all attachments associated with a record With controller.

Go through the below link for the reference

http://danceincloud.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/send-email-with-attachment-by-visualforce-email-template/

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

Hi this actually doesn't solve my problem but thank you. It helps though!

I need them to attach to the email as the actual file, not the link.

Anyone else? Really need some help here!

Young LiYoung Li

I have same issues, have u get the solution now? thanks!

cfederspiel@ic-2000.comcfederspiel@ic-2000.com

We've figured it out (using triggers in our app - Case object - Email to Case Premium http://ic.force.com/e2cp)

In regard to Case correspondence, utilizing our app, Email to Case Premium, a rep or customer can now respond with an attachment in the email, have the email log to the case, and have a new email forward to the case contact / case owner / case team members / contact roles WITH the attachment (if one was included) - sending from the organization-wide address.

We're calling it Closed Loop. New feature coming very soon (small extra cost onto base per user cost). Been running in our production org for about 2 months.

-Chris

chris.federspiel@internetcreations.com

Young LiYoung Li

Thanks Chris, your app is great! but here i am try to find a way that system auto email can be sent with attachment