function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cathy369cathy369 

Rendering Field on Page Rendered as PDF

i have a page rendered as PDF... i'm trying to use the value of one custom field based on the value of another custom field.. here's what i have:

<td align="center" width="150" class="text9" ><apex:outputField rendered="{!NOT(ISNULL(Opportunity.Jet_0_Due_Date__c))}" value="{!Opportunity.Jet_0_Due_Date__c}" /></td>

<td align="center" width="150" class="text9" ><apex:outputField rendered="{!ISNULL (Opportunity.Jet_0_Due_Date__c)}" value="{!Opportunity.Printing_Due_Date_F__c}" /></td>

basically, i want the value of Printing_Due_Date_F__c to print if there is no value in Jet_0_Due_Date__c... it works except my fonts are not working properly...i think because i have the 2 fields in the same position... if there is not a value in Jet_0_Due_Date, everything looks good, but if there is a value, the field appears in very small font... any help would be greatly appreciated.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I've found that the styling for PDFs can be quite picky.  Usually I end up setting the style via the style="" attribute on the td rather than the css class.  Might be worth a try.