function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kent ManningKent Manning 

How does one use the Insert/Edit Image button to insert images into the post?

I have tried a number of time to use the Insert/Edit Image button to insert a picture into my question posts.  I have been unsuccessful in actually getting this to work.  The main problem is knowing what to put in the "Image URL" field.  What do I put in this line? 

Service Tracking Image

Could someone offer some instructions?

Kent

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

Try the below code snippet as reference:

<apex:page controller="cls_chkconarray" >

<apex:form >

<apex:commandLink style="text-decoration: none;"><apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.zxcczx)}" width="70px" height="30px"/></apex:commandLink>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

Kent ManningKent Manning

Hi S Jain,

I don't believe my previous post was clear.  Let me try to explain it differently.

When I post an item to this discussion Board, the rich text editor has a link button and an insert/edit image button (they are both next to the smiley face).  When I click the insert/edit image button I'm given an dialog box that asks for the Image URL and some other information such as size and description.  When I try to insert an image into a post on this discussion board all I get is a broken page icon.  I don't know what needs to go in the Image URL field.  I've tried c:\temp\testimage.gif but it doesn't work.  I've also tried putting my image in to the static resources of my Salesforce instance and then tried to enter that link into the Image URL field.  This fails also. 

Sometimes when posting a question to the Force.com Discussion Boards it would be nice to include a picture or screen capture so it's easier to explain what is happening.  However I can't make it work.  This question is a classic example.  If I could insert the insert/edit image dialog box into this post it would be much easier for you to understand what I'm having problems with...

I'm really asking this question to the Force.com Discussion Boards administrators.

Thanks for your rely.

Kent