function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chris01010chris01010 

How to anchor fields in child sections to the left hand margin

Hi,

I am currently trying to create a form with a section that contains 10 children. The section has six fields, my problem is that when displayed the next child (first field) does not start from the left hand magin.

The code I'm using is below:

<apex:pageBlockSection id="section02child" showHeader="true" title="Account specifications" columns="3">
                     <apex:repeat value="{!newFormChilds}" var="newFormChild">
                     	<apex:inputField styleclass="{!IF(newFormChild.TF_Position__c==0, 'required', '')}" value="{!newFormChild.Account_number__c}"/>
                		<apex:inputField styleclass="{!IF(newFormChild.TF_Position__c==0, 'required', '')}" value="{!newFormChild.Full_Legal_Name__c}"/>
                		<apex:inputField styleclass="{!IF(newFormChild.TF_Position__c==0, 'required', '')}" value="{!newFormChild.Account_Designation__c}"/>
                		<apex:inputField styleclass="{!IF(newFormChild.TF_Position__c==0, 'required', '')}" value="{!newFormChild.Legal_Address__c}"/>
                		<apex:inputField styleclass="{!IF(newFormChild.TF_Position__c==0, 'required', '')}" value="{!newFormChild.Dividend_Policy__c}"/>
                		<apex:inputField styleclass="{!IF(newFormChild.TF_Position__c==0, 'required', '')}" value="{!newFormChild.Participant_Account_Reference__c}"/>

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

cloudmaniacloudmania

check the "required" class rules.it may have some margin attribute.

chris01010chris01010

Thanks for the suggestion. It was actually in a command link section (which was meant to allow extra rows to be created when required). Commented out the section and it worked.

cloudmaniacloudmania

if it helped you ,please mark it as solution to help the other,

Thanks in advance