function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Diego MoreiraDiego Moreira 

Error: To upsert data

Hi,

Anyone ever seen this error?

System.SecurityException:{ ORA-20000: 
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.SIMPORTLOOKUP", line 850
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.SIMPORTLOOKUP", line 823
ORA-06512: at line 1

SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call sImportLookup.get_by_ext_id_text(?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}([ standard12012-11-05 ][Ljava.lang.String;@1c7ac63c, a19, custom_entity_data_id, 0, 0, false, system.plsql.ResultSetOutParam@406c9bbf) }

It happens when I try to run a upsert.

Thanks!

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

That is an Internal Server Error in the Apex Code engine that is a bug; this usually means that there is a problem (bug) with the engine, or you're trying to do something that hasn't been implemented. Anytime you see the Seven Dwarves in an error message, you should be contacting Technical Support, as this is a lower-level error that you should never see.

Deshraj KumawatDeshraj Kumawat

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue when I am trying to performa DML operation(Create/Edit) on a object for which user do not have any access(Acess level is NO Access).

Resolution:-

To resolve this issue we created a new public without sharing class and moved block of code that was used to perform DML operation to this public without sharing class. So now current logged in user's permissions will not be considered while executing this block of code and we will not get this error.

Thank You !