function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
B GhoshB Ghosh 

Styling problem - Row height

Hi , I am newbie to Visual force and would need some help with this issue.

I am able to code all functionality but am not able to reduce the height of the rows and make them compact. Even after reducing the size of the text it wont help.I want the row size to be just more than the text size to accomodate more rows in the give space

Is the row height fixed if using Pageblocktable ? i've pasted the screenshot and the code below. Pleas help

Thankss

<apex:page showheader="false" controller="zMessageController" id="pg">
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery_new, 'js/jquery-1.5.1.min.js')}" />

<script type="text/javascript">
function popup(url,e){

newwindow=window.open(url,'name','width=1000,height=1000,top=0,toolbar=no,personalbar=no,location=no,directories=no,statusbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,left=200,screenX=800,top=300,screenY=1000');
      if (window.focus){newwindow.focus()}
   }
</script>
 <apex:form id="formId" >
     <apex:pageBlock title="Messages" id="pageBlockId" tabStyle="colortabstyle__c" >
     <apex:panelGrid width="100%" style="text-align: center;" >
         <apex:commandButton value="New Message"  onclick="popup('/a0U/e')" oncomplete="return false;" rendered="{!$Profile.Name=='System Administrator' || $Profile.Name=='REA IT Admin Group'}"  />
     </apex:panelGrid>
     <apex:panelGrid width="100%"> 
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!messageList}" var="m" id="tableId" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" rowClasses="rowHeight1">

<apex:column width="5%" rendered="{!$Profile.Name=='System Administrator' || $Profile.Name=='REA IT Admin Group'}"   >
                 <apex:facet name="header">Action</apex:facet>
                 <apex:commandLink style="height:22px;font-size:10px;" value="View"  onclick="popup('/{!m.id}')" oncomplete="return false;"  />
           </apex:column>
           <apex:column value="{!m.Date__c}" width="10%" style="align:top;" />
           <apex:column id="titleId">
               <apex:facet name="header">Title</apex:facet>
               <apex:commandLink value="{!m.Title__c}" reRender="titleId" action="{!reRenderDesc}"  style="align:top;" >
                   <apex:param name="messageNumber" value="{!m.name}"/>
               </apex:commandLink>
               <br/><br/>
               <apex:outputField id="descrBox" value="{!m.Description__c}" rendered="{!m.ShowDescription__c}" />
           </apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
      </apex:panelGrid>
     </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:form>

<style>
.rowHeight1{
height: 5px !important;
}
</style>
</apex:page>

Tracy LiTracy Li
Did you fixed the issue? I also met it. thanks.