function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ErrorProneErrorProne 

VisualForce Activities / Histories List

Just build this great visualforce page to replace the standard salesforce view page for a custom object. Now it seems I can't add the Activity History or the History Tracking list. 

Is there anyway to do this without creating a custom apex class? (I'm on professonal)

ErrorProneErrorProne

Yeah I saw this, 

However this requires the ability to create a custom controller class, a feature not offfered through professional versions of SFDC. 

Is there a way to do this without creating a custom controller? or upgrading to enterprise?

Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

This is the visualfroce code.

<apex:page standardController="Contact">

<apex:relatedList title="" subject="{!Contact}" list="OpenActivities" />
 <apex:relatedList title="" subject="{!Contact}" list="ActivityHistories" />
</apex:page>

Your page url must be appended with object Id. Here contact Id.

Example:     /apex/TestPage9?id=00390000005ZLf6

If a reply to a post answers your question or resolves your problem, please mark it as the solution to the post so that others may benefit.

ErrorProneErrorProne

This is very close.

Activity History is works great. But I really need the History Tracking list. Is there a standard related list term I could use to generate this list?

S DS D
Chamil Madusanka

Could you share any reference on the way i should approach in finding the related list term for "Open Activity" and " Activity History"?  As what we refer in the relatedlist as list="OpenActivities" ,which is not same Name as we see on the GUI.

Rajiv Hota 9Rajiv Hota 9
Did this issue get resolved? If so, can you please mark the Best Answer. If not, can you please point me to the correct answer? Thanks!