function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CodiCodi 

Visualforce Developer sought

We are looking to speak with qualified visualforce developers to discuss projects and a potential job opportunity after discussions.

banderson5144Devbanderson5144Dev

Where are you located? I am located in NJ.

CodiCodi

We are in Portland, OR. Can you send me your resume or give me some details about your professional background? We could set-up a phone call too.

banderson5144Devbanderson5144Dev

Can you provide me and email to send to?

CodiCodi

Visualforce Developer Appeal

PREM Group - a real estate management firm based out of Portland, Oregon is seeking a Visualforce developer. My boss and President would be working closely with the VF developer. I'm the system administrator and the President would like me to work closely with a qualified Visualforce developer on custom projects to help PREM Group continue utilizing new technology to set industry standards for innovation and excellence. We have a complex Salesforce.com instance and we need someone willing to help us build on our already solid foundation. If interested please e-mail testprem503@gmail.com.

Below are some projects and tasks that we want to discuss with a qualified Visualforce developer:

1. The plan is to set-up Chatter Answers and we would want the VF pages that come with the package to be branded with colors and logos for the buildings we manage (we have 8 "communities" we want to build for our respective buildings). The Chatter Answers would be integrated into our soon to be launched customer portals (8 total).
  2. We want to build some custom apps for SF that would have an app also for mobile phones, i.e. Android phones, iPhone OS. We want the app to integrate with SF and we will discuss details when we begin speaking with candidates.
  3. Upkeep and management of our portals from the developer perspective
  4. Managing new projects as assigned by the President