function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SriYSriY 

Not navigating to VF page through iframe in Partner Portal Authenticated Site

Hello All,

I am building partner Portal Authenticated Site in my org sandbox.

My requirement is When I click Tab(used iframe to navigate to VF page) ,VF page should be displayed in the right panel of the site.I am getting this Salesforce error .

Authorization Required 

You must first log in or register before accessing this page. 
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to reset it. 

Same is working fine in my developer edition.I have created the same steps .VP page is displayed in developer edition.

What could be the issue?

Any help

Thanks

Sri

Santhosh KumarSanthosh Kumar

Before the response, friendly note. Please avoid double posting. If you have to, please link to the other post so if other post got good response, other folks with same problems can benefit.

Having said that, are you trying to show the VF page in Authenticated Mode or Guest (aka Public) mode?

If you are trying to show in guest mode, then make sure that VF page is added to the "Guest" profile of that site. This can be done via Setup -> Sites -> (your site) -> Public Access Settings -> Enabled VF Pages

SriYSriY
HI, Sure.I will make sure to avoid double posting I already added both in guest profile and partner profile profile.But same problem coming. I am trying to show in Authenticated mode only.Used URL redirect to /apex/Sitelogin so that user can be logged as a Portal user Thanks Sri
Santhosh KumarSanthosh Kumar

Usually user needs to be authenticated to access the page via /apex/ prefix but guest users can access same pages via /<sitesuffix>/ prefix. Change your code to render the page via that prefix and try again.