function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arijit.MajeeArijit.Majee 

Google doc salesforce integration

Hello,
I wanted to integrate Google docs with my Salesforce enterprise account for my client. My users have their Google docs, calendar and spreadsheet. It is going to be in synchronized? Like if I update anything in Google doc to reflect in that changes in Salesforce and vice versa.

Is it free? How should I approach?

Please help me!!

Thanks in advance

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

Google Apps service in Salesforce, it is visible to all users in your organization. To use these services, your users must have Google Apps accounts on your domain.

To activate or deactivate the Add Google Docs to Salesforce service:

1. Click Your Name | Setup |Administratiom| Google Apps | Settings.
  2. Then you would  to Configure Google Apps Domain.
  3. Click Edit next to the Add Google Docs to Salesforce option in the Activate Google Apps Services list.
  4. Select or deselect the Activate checkbox.
  5. If you are activating the Add Google Docs to Salesforce service, read the Terms of Use and select the checkbox indicating you agree to the Terms of Use.
  6. click Save.

When the Add Google Docs to Salesforce service is enabled, the following changes allow users to create, edit, or view Google docs and associate them with Salesforce records:

1. The Notes & Attachments related list on accounts, assets, contacts, contracts, leads, opportunities, products, and custom objects is renamed to Google Docs, Notes, & Attachments.

2. The Attachments related list on cases, solutions, and campaigns is renamed to Google Docs & Attachments.

If Salesforce CRM Content is enabled, the Libraries tab has an Add Google Doc drop-down list.

-Your company must have an existing Google Apps business account to continue. This is not free. But you can try using free trial account

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.