function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
trictric 

Visual force error

Hi Friends, We are accessing page on the portal and the below given error is thrown directly to the customer on the page. Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page. First, We have written apex class and V.f page .In apex class I making request to the webservices on the server and the response which I get is displayed in Iframe to the customer. This works fine when endpoint URL is without SSL(meaning Http). No error However,It doesn't when we have Https (meaning with SSL). It looks like some problem on the server with SSL Because I get an error,Unable to pass through proxy ,Https service 1.0 unavailable(Captured in debug logs ,not shown to the customer).The one which is shown to the customer is Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page .Is this a standard error message whenever Salesforce is not able to load page? Any idea why debug logs is generating the following error message when we are trying to access web services on the server I get an error,Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable". Any insights on this will be greatly appreciated Thanks, Trick