function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LloydSLloydS 

Related list missing when overriding standard page with visualforce page

I'm using the S-Drive app to store attachments on Amazon S3.

To display the attachments on the various objects (accounts, contact, cases, etc.), you need to override the standard View page with a visualforce page.

This works just perfectly for all of my objects other than accounts. On the accounts page, when using the custom VF page, my Cases related list (from the standard Case object) does not appear. Other related lists appear just fine for Accounts, and other objects display all of their related lists as well.

I can't seem to figure out what's causing this. The apex for the VF page is standard, and identical to the apex for the other objects (with the exception of naming for accounts versus contacts, cases, etc.).

The code is:

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="cg.AccountEmailExtension" tabStyle="Account">
  <apex:detail inlineEdit="true" relatedList="true" showChatter="true"/>
  <c:AttachmentComponent title="Account Files"
    customObjectName="Account" customObjectFileName="AccountFile__c"
    fileNamespacePrefix="cg__"
    relationshipName="Account__r"
    legacyIdSupport="true"
    objectId="{!Account.Id}"
    inline="true"
    defaultEmailAddress="{!defaultAccountEmail}" />
</apex:page>

Is there any other reason I cannot get the Cases related list to display on the page when using the above VF page? This is on a Professional version.

Thanks

LloydSLloydS

Anybody have any thoughts? This is driving me nuts. I see no reason why this one standard related list isn't displaying when using the VF page when all others work just fine.