function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839 

Alignment problems in visualforce page

Hi,
          I created the pdf with visualforce using renderAs="pdf" .This pdf contain 13 pages.The data in the  pages aligned    perfectly in chrome but it didn't aligned in firefox.Pls help me.

Shiv ShankarShiv Shankar

did you make standard style sheet false in page. ?

d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839

Thanks for reply but i created those pages with html and css. This is my code.

<table border="0" width="100%" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;" align="justify">

<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Financial costs</b> - The financial costs (eg. interest, borrowing expenses, leasing charges)
added back <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;to the profit. A new owner will have a different method of financing the
business eg. may pay cash or <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;borrow 100% of the purchase price.
Consequently, the financial costs vary considerably with each <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;person’s financing
arrangements. However, you will need to consider your own financial expenses to<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ensure
that sufficient profit remains to make the business a worthwhile investment. </li></td><td width="2%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Motor vehicle expenses</b> - Those relating to private use may be added back.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Superannuation and insurance</b> - Superannuation or insurance relating to the owner’s
private needs may<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;be added back. Staff superannuation should remain as an expense.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Depreciation</b> - Depreciation is commonly added back. Some people argue that this should
not occur as <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;depreciation is an allowance to replace plant and equipment in the future. The
market has accepted that<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;for most businesses depreciation is added back, since it is not a
cash expense.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Hire </b> - If the business has purchased equipment previously hired, then the hire expenses
may be added <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;back as these expenses will no longer be incurred.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Owner’s wages </b> -For small to medium sized businesses, owner’s wages (one owner) are
added back. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Most small businesses are sold on the basis of an owner/operator rather than
under management. Larger <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;sized business are normally sold and valued as being under
management.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Sale of plant and equipment </b> -
Any plant and equipment sold for either a loss or a profit
should be <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;disregarded. Any profit should be deducted from the profit figure, and a loss
added back to the profit <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;figure.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Private expenses </b> -
Private expenses such as domestic electricity, telephone, or travel
paid by the<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;business need to be added back.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Interest received </b> -
- Any interest received (eg. short term deposits) should be deducted
from the profit.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
<tr><td width="3%"></td><td width="80%"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>Rent </b> -
If the property was owned freehold by the owner and he/she retains the premises,
an appropriate <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;rental factor should be deducted from the profit if the outgoing owner did
not charge themselves a <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;commercial rental. If a nominal rental was charged an adjustment
needs to be made to reflect a<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;commercial rental.</li></td><td width="3%"></td></tr>
</table>

The data in the table perfectly aligned in chrome but not in firefox.Give me is there any alternate solution PLZ.

shilpa kamble 4shilpa kamble 4
Hi
Even i have same issue of Visualforce UI.UI is getting different in different browser & different machine.
Please tell me if anyone have some solution.
Thanks.
shilpa kamble 4shilpa kamble 4
yes,I got the solution.
In your visual force inspect element or in css file change the width or paadding in percentage insted of pixel.
So it will work in all browser & in any resolution.
I tried this & it's working.
Thanks.