function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sayanasreekanth@gmail.comsayanasreekanth@gmail.com 

The value 'null' is not valid for operator '>'

Hi All

I am getting this error when i write the ontabenter function on the tab.

<apex:tab label="Billing" name="billName" id="tabBilling" ontabenter="callCon('Billing');" style="background-color:white;"  rendered="{!IF(strSearchlevel='1',false,true)}">

<apex:outputText value="{!IF(lstDisputeInfo.size>0,'Yes','No')}" label="Account In Dispute" />

<apex:actionFunction name="callCon" oncomplete="callCon1();">
                        <apex:param name="firstParam" value="" assignTo="{!Tabselected}"/>
                        </apex:actionFunction>

Below is the error. when i remove the ontabenter action it is not throwing the error, but i need to write the ontabenter action in order to capture the clicks on the tab. Please let me know your taughts on this.Appreciate your time and help.

Error is in expression '{!IF(lstDisputeInfo.size>0,'Yes','No')}' in component <apex:outputText> in page summarypage

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
kiranmutturukiranmutturu

try this

<apex:outputText value="{!IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK(lstDisputeInfo)),lstDisputeInfo.size>0),'Yes','No')}" label="Account In Dispute" />

All Answers

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

try this

<apex:outputText value="{!IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK(lstDisputeInfo)),lstDisputeInfo.size>0),'Yes','No')}" label="Account In Dispute" />

This was selected as the best answer
sayanasreekanth@gmail.comsayanasreekanth@gmail.com

Thanks Kiran, It worked!!

sakshi poddar 9sakshi poddar 9
 I got an error here ,can anyone please help
'{!IF(Opportunity.Stage_Value__c>1,'slds-tabs--path__item slds-is-complete',IF(Opportunity.Stage_Value__c=1,'slds-tabs--path__item slds-is-current','slds-tabs--path__item slds-is-incomplete'))}'
Tyler McCartyTyler McCarty
<apex:outputText > {!(setCon.pageNumber * pagesize)+1-pagesize}-{!IF((setCon.pageNumber * pagesize)>noOfRecords, noOfRecords,
                     (setCon.pageNumber * pagesize))} of {!noOfRecords}
                </apex:outputText> 

Error is in expression '{!IF((setCon.pageNumber * pagesize)>noOfRecords, noOfRecords, (setCon.pageNumber * pagesize))}' in component <apex:outputText> in page accountfiltertype

Qasim KhanQasim Khan
I have recently started a website, the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all
of your time & work.
https://shaheenebooks.com/love-shayari/