function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Glenn at MvistaGlenn at Mvista 

Customer Portal Self-Registration, e.g, "Don't have an Account?"

OK, here is what I have gotten correct.  I enabled a portal and checked the box that says "Self-Registration Enabled".  Then I tested the page and got the two options for "Secure Customer Login" and "Don't have an Account?" on the login_portal.jsp page.  I search and found a PPT presentation in the documentation that describes how to replicate the "Secure Customer Login" side of the screen in a VisualForce page with our branding etc.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/images/1/12/Customer_Portal_implementation_guide-1-.ppt

However, I cannot find how to replicate the right side "Don't have an Account?" function.  Can someone point me to a how-to on that side?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

OK, I have this one solved!  Thanks.

All Answers

OK, I have this one solved!  Thanks.

This was selected as the best answer
d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839d.sureshkumar41.33978150573839

Hi,

I created one customer portal.I want to change the look and feel of login page .so It is not possible to change the look and feel of the login page  through the portal it self.So i created one site and change the Active site home page to vf page(vf page is designed  for secure customer login) with look and feel.so by using the site ,the  user enter into the customer portal.For this i changed some settings etc.It is K.But I can't understand how to create the vf page for don't have an account.  

PLZ help me.

Thanks in advance.