function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahi123Mahi123 

Please Any one help me

Hi 

I have one object Schedule have Monday_Start_Time and Monday_End_Time like up to Sunday_Start_Time and Sunday_End_Time so total 14 fields. I would like to display like this.

Day                  Start Time                       Endtime

Monday              6:00 AM (Picklist)          6:00 PM                    Clear button

Tu esday            --None--                       --None--                   Clear button

wenesday          --None--                       --None--                   Clear button

------

----

-------------

Sunday                --None--                       --None--                    Clear Button

Clear All  button:

(default is --None-- if I am clicking any Clear button that particular row values should change to --None-- ex I am clicking Monday row Clear button 6:00 AM and 6:00 Pm should change to --None-- and --None-- respectively.

if I am clicking Clear All button all values should changes to --None--.

Any help is Greatly Appreciated.

when I am clicking Clear All button all fields should null. If I am clicking on particular Clear button that row values(may Monday start time and End time) should null.

Any help is greatly Appreciated.

------------
Mahi