function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Achilles21Achilles21 

<apex:enhancedlist> Issue:

Hi All,

I am trying to change the default view of the Tab. In order to achieve this I have used the following code. The problem I am facing is quite funny. 

<apex:page standardController="MyController__c" tabStyle="MyController__c" recordSetVar="Control">
   <apex:listViews type="MyController__c" >
    <apex:enhancedlist height="730" Listid="00BE00000013jRt" rendered="false"/> 
   </apex:listViews> 
</apex:page>

I can see the related view with the mentioned ID in my CRM Development Sandbox but when I try to see the changes in the customer portal I can only see [ALL] view and not the [CURRENT CONTACTS] view that is related with the mentioned ID.

Also, I have tried to impliment the same for a different Tab and again for that tab i can see changes in CRM Dev. Sandbox but when I click on the Tab in my Portal;It is throwing some Catch !! 

Can anyone help ?

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

if it is not accessble in partner portal means access is not there for that list view....

in the list view when you edit the same in step4 Visible to all users (Includes partner and customer portal users) option is there you need to select to reflect the same for portal users

Achilles21Achilles21

Hi Kiran,

Thank You.

I'm afraid but I've selected Visible to [ALL] Users itself.