function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MaxFrielMaxFriel 

VF page to send e-mail using email template

All,

I am working on a VF page where a user can select an e-mail template, potentially edit the content of the template and then send the e-mail.  To accomplish this I am looking up the template via Apex, grabbing the html body and dropping in a textArea with richtext set to true.  I have 90% of this up and running perfectly the only issue I have is when trying to substitute in merged fields.  I have a lookup mechanism in place to grab the value for merged fields, however there are fields available in the template editor such as {!Case.OwnerFullName} that do not exist on the object itself.  I am aware I can get this field by grabbing the field Owner.Name on the case, however I would like to avoid hardcoding in a bunch of substitutions.  Is there an easier way to do this?  Am I completely missing something here?  

SalmanSalman
Hii MaxFriel,

Can you please check this application for sending email using template,

MassMailer lets you send unlimited emails from within Salesforce, no matter which edition you use. Built on the Salesforce platform, it has all the mass email features you’ll ever need.Build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple to use email Wizard within Salesforce – no HTML experience required.

for more information on the developer's Guide click here-Developer's Guide

You can try this app by installing from appexchange-MassMailer 

You can learn more details about the product on this website -Link