function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RIteshMRIteshM 

How to set visibility of html element in html

if there is a visualforce element then we set visibility according to the redered attribute . =but i have to set visibility of visualforce according to data of html element

<p style="display:{! IF(userSettings == null && $Profile.Name !='System Administrator','visible','hidden')}">Click on the authorize to authorize your self to Google GLASS Account &nbsp;<apex:commandButton value="Authorize" action="{! authorizeApp}"  />

i want to set visibility but its showing me the p element in every case.please guideline how to do this ??

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Puja_mfsiPuja_mfsi

Hi,

U need to change uor code little bit:

style="display:{! IF(AND(userSettings == null ,$Profile.Name !='System Administrator'),'','none')}"

Please let me know if u have any problem on same and if this post helps u please throw KUDOS.

All Answers

Puja_mfsiPuja_mfsi

Hi,

U need to change uor code little bit:

style="display:{! IF(AND(userSettings == null ,$Profile.Name !='System Administrator'),'','none')}"

Please let me know if u have any problem on same and if this post helps u please throw KUDOS.

This was selected as the best answer
RIteshMRIteshM

Thanks a lot its working great.

RIteshMRIteshM

tried one more experiment 

rendered="{! IF(AND($Profile.Name !='System Administrator',OR(apiSettingsReady,NOT(editApiSettings))),false,true)}" .is this also a right operation or not?? its not working as expected