function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BrianHarryBrianHarry 

VisualForce Page not visible via external website

I have created a Visualforce Page from Develop/Pages with Salesforce. When I reference this from within Salesforce using /apex/pagename it is displayed. When I reference this page from within our website, I am getting the page does not exist down for maintenance.

I have taken a clone of an existing page and I thought it woudl work fine as the orginal works ok, the ony difference I can see is that the security on the orginal file has 2 profiles and the clone only has one. I cannot find the other profile to add to the clone page. Do you need to assign profiles to pages under Security to make them visible or Have I missed out a step when trying to publish this page.

Your help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Brian

RyanGuestRyanGuest

The profiles for sites are a bit confusing, they are hidden in most of the application setup.

To add the visualforce page to your site, go to the Site Detail page (Setup -> Develop -> Sites -> <name of the site>) and you'll see a list of pages allowed for your site. Here you can add pages for your site.

b-Forceb-Force

Adding page to site will resolve your problem

Also If you use any static resources in the VF page , Make this Static resources as Public

By go to Static resource ==> edit ===>

and set Cache Control Value as "Public"

Thanks,

Bala