function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dbalke123dbalke123 

Matrix Table in Visualforce Page with 2 Columns sorted by Months

Hi,

I am a beginner developer (just starting to learn how to code and use visualforce pages) and I not quite sure how to begin with creating a specific format for a matrix report that shows 2 columns instead of one that is organized by date. I did find a matrix table created in salesforce (there was no code avaialble for this on the blog that I found it on). I want to create a table that looks something like this:

http://salesforcevision.blogspot.com/2012/07/salesforcecom-visualforce-reports.html

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can begin this project or where I can go to get a sample code to start off with so I can customize it to meet our needs? I don't know how to develop Apex code yet, but I am starting to learn. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

dbalke123dbalke123

Thanks Subra for the comment. I did find both of these posts in the developerforce site, however, I need to create a matrix table instead of just a regualr table (which these both offer...well the second one is a matrix table but there is not a reply that helps me build my table). Is there an apex code for a sample matrix table like the one I listed in my original post?