function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mjvc007mjvc007 

New Licensing Scheme for Salesforce Sites

I would like to know if the licensing scheme for Salesforce sites changed after the Dreamforce 2010. I need to develop a mass site for many authenticated users (10000 and more for 2012), however, it is impossible to pay a license for each user, doing impossible to use the Salesforce platform. Specifically I would like to know if a new licensing scheme, based on computational load (CPU, Storage, Networking, etc) more than in a license by each authenticated user, has been proposed.

Thanks by your answers.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
paul-lmipaul-lmi

Contact your account exec.  They don't really publish pricing for most things anywhere online, and no company pays exactly the same amount for certain things.

All Answers

paul-lmipaul-lmi
all salesforce licensing is based on users, not resource utilization. they do have a "high volume" offering, but it's still based on user count.
mjvc007mjvc007

Thanks Paul

May you give me a location (Web site, PDF document, Specific partner portal link, etc) where I can find information about the cost of "high volume" offering provided by Salesforce.

Thanks again.

Best Regards.

paul-lmipaul-lmi

Contact your account exec.  They don't really publish pricing for most things anywhere online, and no company pays exactly the same amount for certain things.

This was selected as the best answer