function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Greg LovelidgeGreg Lovelidge 

CMSForce home page isn't the home page anymore

Kind of a strange issue.  I have a page with the "Home Page" checked.  This worked for a while but somehow recently stopped working.  When I visit the force.com domain, sps.force.com, it displays a vf page that's actually a defined template but not for the home page.

I've tried resaving the template used on the home page, making other pages the home page, I've checked the site settings and I can't find out what's going on.

Anyone out there have an idea or possibly run into a similar issue?

Greg LovelidgeGreg Lovelidge

Things get even stranger...  First I changed the defined home page in the Site settings to other pages.  i tested several, but the home page stays the same.. just a visualforce template with empty contentblock divs.  I decided to delete the template that the page is showing.  But the deleted template still shows up.  I refreshed a hundred times and tried in different browsers but I get the same page every time.  A nonexistant template shows up as teh home page.  Totally bizaare.

My only move now is to uninstall and reinstall and hope my completed site works the same when i import the site data.