function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hemant PatelHemant Patel 

Force.com Site Authenticated Website Profile and custom object access

Hello,

I am logged in as System Administrator.

I have a site which access some custom object and classes.

I am trying to enable Custom Object Permissions  on Authenticated Website Profile.

But when i going to edit "Authenticated Website Profile"  Custom Object Permissions is in disable mode, I can see object names in disable mode without any permission.  Please help me.

MacAndersonMacAnderson

Clone the authenticated website profile and reconfigure your site to work with the new cloned profile.  Once you have cloned the profile you should be able to configure the permissions without a problem.  The default SFDC profile restricts the customization of permissions, you must clone to make additional configurations.

Hemant PatelHemant Patel

Hi Mac,

Thanks for your answer. 

I already tried that way, But when i going to site and try to log in, i am getting following error message.

"Error: Your user profile is not associated with this service. Contact your site administrator for more information."

I also re-configure site with new profile, But can you please give me list of point for  re-configure site. I might be missed some point.
Thanks.
lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd

have you assigned the new profile in the portal settings ?

try customize, customer portal, settings.  in "Portals" click through the link to your portal.  Scroll down to "assigned Profiles" and add your cloned one in.