function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd 

Authenticated website user licences - unable to enable my users !!!

Hi

I have a site & customer portal set up.  I have paid out for Overage Authenticated Website User Licences but cannot register users from the portal (though they can login) and can't enable them from the contact screen either.  I get the following error when enabling through the contact screen.  It does create the portal user after this message but suspect that this is why I am unable to create via the portal.

Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.

Thanks SF for the useful link !

I have had a case open for 3 WEEKS NOW and have not made any progress with support despite requesting, numerous times that it is escalated.

Has anyone else had this problem, particularly with AWUs ?  Site and portal are definitely configured correctly as far as I can tell, the only anomally is that when I set the default licence type to "Overage Authenticated Website" which it accepts, when I save it it appears as "Authenticated Website".  

thanks

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

Authenticated website user licences and overage Authenticated website user licences are quite similiar. No distinct properties in both licenses. These liceneses have only readonly permission to standard object like account, contact and document.If you want to update the account,contact through this license, set all the properties as a "transient" in apex class or working on primitive data type like string .