function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Louie11Louie11 

Not Allowed to Fill Out This Survey

I created a survey using SF sites, and I sent the survey to a few people to test. When they click on the link to the survey, they are taken to a page that says "You are not allowed to fill out this survey."

Any suggestions for why this is happening?

Thanks so much!

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

Can you be a bit more elaborative?

Who can take survey's? how are you capturing and storing the survey data inside salesforce?  Are you using any package for surveys?

Thanks.

Louie11Louie11

Hi, thank's for replying!

I'm using Timba Surveys, the free app version, to collect the surveys. Anyone outside the organization can take the survey. I created a public site using SF sites so that people don't have to log in to see the survey.

there's an option in Timba Surveys to make the survey anonymous, and I don't know if enabling that option will allow people to take the survey or if there is another issue.

Thanks for the help and let me know if you need more info!

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

Yes you are right, you need to mark that option as true (allow anonymous user) to take the survey. Then it would work.

Thanks.

arishi0arishi0

You need to edit the site settings . The problem you have is that you need to add the Timba surveys( or whatever VF page you have for the survey) page to the visualforce pages added to the site. That and check the public access settings to see if the object is also included in the permissions.

That should do it for you.

Miranda Quinn 20Miranda Quinn 20
After updating all of the field level and object security - I realized that the contact that the survey was sent to was not associated to an account in Salesforce.  Once I associated the contact to the account the survey link worked.