function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ram2forceram2force 

How to add my Visualforce page to my site

I want to create Public websites like in Force.com Sites Gallery........Now I have created a Domain in Free Edition...Added a Site....

Then Created a Visual force page(It is display like CRM software only why it is not display like normal websites)............

Then How to add my Visualforce page to my site.(I have read we can create as many Visualforce pages for a site in a tutorial but they didn't say how to add the page to the site).......

i want to show Google maps in a public website(looks like normal website)....for that can i use javascript as available in Google maps ApI???.....How do this???.......plz clear my doubts..........

ram2forceram2force

oh, I have cleared this issue....Actually I was Confused with Visual  force pages and Site Templates.....I want site Templates only........I have created a Site Templates using sites>site Template.

Also I watch Site development for beginners video, in that they said, If we change any chnages in Visual force pages(added to site) will change in public sites also.....(that is if we add news in news Tab, that news will update in our site also).........

I have another doubt Can i create only one Template for a site....I have created a one template in the site...it shows one page...how to design next page with in the same site???........

Also I want to show my site to all....If i send the url of my site it asks Salesforce login....I want to see others without salesforce login......how to do this.......

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

Can you please go through force.com sites implementation guide which can be found here Sites Guide.This guide has all the answers to your questions.

Thanks.