function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ram2forceram2force 

, Shall i want to Create (or) sign up another Developer Edition for next site....

I have a Developer Edition for development......

I plan to develop a site and give it to other Company (or) Organisation(Those are not having any idea about salesforce).......

Again I want develop another site, for another Organisation means, Shall i want to Create (or) sign up another Developer Edition.(because i know, in developer edition we can create only one site).......

EIE50EIE50

Yes, you may need to create another developer account.

new2forcenew2force

Hi , with the same developer account, u create another site with the steps u followed in creating the first site and add VF pages to be displayed in this site. u can create as many sites as u need in SF or there may be limit based on the edition. but u can create multiple sites in one developer account

EIE50EIE50

Hi new2force,

It is not possible to create more than one site in a developer account unless otherwise you are talking about developer sandbox. This is what you would see if you try to create more than one site using a developer account,

Error:

Site creation failed: You have exceeded the number of licenses for your organization. You must first acquire a new license to create a new site.

new2forcenew2force

Sorry, iam talking about developer sandbox . we r holding enterprise edition. If we are having free developer edition, it might be only one.

ram2forceram2force

Thank for all to reply me......Also I have a doubt,

I have gothrough about siteforce, VM force....

Actually Site force = Sites in force.com......is it correct?? or Site force is different......

Now these Siteforce and VMforce is available or not............

Plz provide more details about these............

new2forcenew2force

site force is same as sites in force. they r just saying to make it popular siteforce so that they r pronouncing it as a feature

Vmforce also same as VF pages if u see anything ending with force it means it is the product of force.

new2forcenew2force

sorry VM force may be not same as VF pages. still it is a feature  which is amde possible by VF pages

EIE50EIE50

As far as i know, site force and vm force are not yet GA. With site force, you can build sites (similar to force.com sites) but it might be more easier to build a site.

VMforce is to host/build your java apps in the cloud.

Thanks.

new2forcenew2force

Hey thanku so much for ur reply i got it now

ram2forceram2force

Hi,

When can I use that siteforce and VMforce.....Then any other materials are available now to study the siteforce and VMforce...if U find Please share with me......

Thank you for your quick replies........

new2forcenew2force

http://developer.force.com/vmforce

hey see there r lot of videos about VM in youtube 

for materials, search in google

ram2forceram2force

Then site force???....Actually I need details siteforce urgently.....

new2forcenew2force

common i have no idea about VMforce and siteforce . i have just read about them and searched in google for u and there r some videos in utube.  if u r expecting the person who have experience, then its not me coming to VM and siteforce.

sorry about hthat. try in utube for Siteforce too