function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
saasforcesaasforce 

Profanity filter for Chatter

Hi,

Has anyone built a profanity filter for Chatter/Force.com apps?  I came across Chatter blacklist appexchange application. However it seems that  we have to enter all the words to be blacklisted.  Is there any option to automatically filter/blacklist the common profane words?

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Siva

fifedog15fifedog15

I haven't seen anything like this, only the one which you have to fill in.  I'm sure if you search common profanity words you'll get a list. :mansurprised:

saasforcesaasforce

Thanks fifedog15.  Yes I know if I search common profanity words I can get a list :)  I just wanted to know the approaches used by others (if any).  I was wondering if anyone has integrated profanity filter apis (ex:webpurify).  So posted this question.

Thanks anyway

cloudcodercloudcoder

This would be easy to acheive with blacklist. Simply grab an list of words from a spreadsheet or other source and use the data import wizard to load them into the Blacklisted_Word__c custom object.

Praveen JhaPraveen Jha

Does profanity Filter  work for Chatter Answer.  Right now Chatter Blacklist is only working for  Chatter .  Is there any  Profanity Filter like App  available in salesforce for Chatter answer ??