function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CTI Dev.ax964CTI Dev.ax964 

CTI ToolKit 3.0

Hi,

i checked in Demo Adaptor 3.0 its coming...

We have previous version toolkit 1.52 for this my X.dll is working fine from last two years ( Sopports IE only)

Now i have to support firefox too for this i followed like this

Case1: Downloaded CTI toolkit 3.0 and with my X.dll it loaded fine in firefox (Version 3.6 ) too . but in this call logs not appearing at bottom of adaptor

Case 2: Re build my X1.dll (x.dll new) with CTI toolkit 3.0 library it is abele to load softphone but immediately windows exception saying CTI Browser connector problem

below is the logger for case 2 from cti_connector.txt

04/21/2011 17:54:08: [CSmartAdapterBase::UIAction]

04/21/2011 17:54:10: CCTIAppExchange::LoadUserParamsFromCustomSetup: Error loading user params from CustomSetup: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'customsetup' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. 04/21/2011 17:54:15: [CSmartAdapterBase::UIAction]

04/21/2011 17:54:15: CCTIAppExchange::GetValueFromQuery: Error getting query results: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'customsetupdefinition' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. 04/21/2011 17:54:16: CCTIAppExchangeSaveThread::ThreadSaveUserParams: COM error setting up custom setup objects: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'CustomSetup' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names..

plz suggest which case i have to follow and how to get solution for this

For Ctitollkit 3.0 we need to rebuild my dll as per release notes given ? plz suggest

Thanks in advance