function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bhagibhagi 

chatter free user login on same page

hi all,

how the login buttion is enable for chatter frre users in manage users..can any one help me??

Jia HuJia Hu

Do you mean login as another user?

If this is your question, in Sandbox, basically Admin can login as Chatter Free users.

In the Production, you have to ask the Salesforce for enable this function.

To allow administrators to log in as any user in the organization without first asking end-users to grant login access to them, enable Administrators Can Log in as Any User. This option is only available if salesforce.com has enabled it for your organization. To request this feature, contact salesforce.com.

http://na14.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/controlling_login_access.htm

bhagibhagi

hi Jia Hu,

i am the admin of my profile...i have 3 chatter free users in my admin account..i dont want to go for another browser to login my chatter free user...i am directly login to my chatter free user with my admin profile only..

how i put the login buttion beside the chatter free user..when i click the login button of chatter free user through my admin account it directly open another tab.no need to give the credentials  again

thanks&regards

bhagi

Jia HuJia Hu
Not sure if I got your meaning, but you can try this,

Manage Users -> Users -> All Users List,
then you will find "Edit | Login" link in the Action column on the left, click the Login, then you can login directly as this user.